My favourite piece of technology

My favorite technology thing is the cell phone, the first time I've got one was when I was a child of 8 years old approximately, I really like it, because I exchanged music with my friends throght something called infrared and lately that evolved into bluetooth. Actually I use it to many things, like listen to music, search things in the internet, take pictures, play games, make calls and chat with people that I care or that I need comunicated with. I use it really often and I think that's a problem 'cause I can spend many hours watching things in the cell phone and that distract me of doing more important or necessary things. I like the cell phone because you can do so many things just with one apparatus. Maybe life without it would be a little more difficult in certain situations, for example, you get lost in a place that you don't know, if you get a cell phone with "Maps" or some app of ubication, you can check your location and guide you a little, something like that is when you'll meet with someone and you call her or him to know better where she/he is or if she/he had a mishap. The cell phone gives us facilities and immediacy, but
it isn't totally essential.

Comentarios


  1. I agree with you that technology is not essential but for me lately if it is haha, greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I remember the infrared, I used to use them for exchanged photografies and ringtones.

    ResponderEliminar

  3. that was the best phone, hold nokia 5200!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I had one like that in the picture. They are so functional.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares