English blog

1. I like see movies in my home or in friend's home.
2. Usually I watch movies and series in my house, in the living room lay in the couch or in my room in my laptop.
3. Of course, although I can't ensure you like it.
4. It depends of the serie, sometimes I can understand enough, sometimes not that much.
5. Most of the time just one, maybe 2.
6. One memorable moment of a serie that I like is when Nairobi, in "The Paper House",  faces to another character called Palermo and says that to love someone is needed courage, to feel it and to soy it.
7. My favorite character of a serie is Nicky, she belongs to "Orange is the new black" or Salamanca of "Prófugos". But, in case of a movie is Mulan.
8. I think the most difficult character of a serie is Effy of "Skins" because she have one or many mental illness.
9. When Nairobi says "The matriarchy begins" in the middle of a robbery with a male chouvinist in charge.
10. Not much, because I'm not practice.

Comentarios

Entradas populares