What I wanted to and what I do

When I was a child my dream job was to be a dancer of different styles but I was inclined to modern ones or veterinary 'cause I loved animals (and I still do). My first option to applying to university was the career of Sociology, but I didn't apply to it, I like Anthropology too and other option was pedagogy in history or Spanish, but I ended up studying social work because I think it's more concrete and I can work closely with people and their diary realities while Sociology has a investigative focus. On the other land, my university experience has been a lot of learning in a many different ways and a lot of them in  a non-academic sense. About the kind of job I would like to have, I would like do territorial work with popular communities and maybe with, what we call in Chile "tomas de terreno".

Comentarios

Entradas populares