The best holiday

My best holiday was in 2017 when we have the study trip. We travel to Camboriu, Brasil, but we through Argentina and a town called Foz de Iguaçu, the whole trip, including the outward and the return, lasted two weeks, it was supossed that lasted 1 week and a half, but the bus had mechanical problems. I went with at least, half of my classmates, I would dare to say that even was a little more than half. We did many activities, from walks to the beach and go to dance to discotheques until visit national reserves and different towns.
That trip was one of the bests 'cause was the first time that traveled outside of Chile (and the only one), also because was with my classmates, but above of all, I knew very beautiful places, I remember seeing giant waterfalls and some wonderful animals. Also we eat very tasty in the freeforks. And, almost forget it, I turned 17 in Brasil and we celebrated at night in the beach and after that we went to dancing. I had a hard time waking up the next day.


Comentarios

  1. Who would think that a technical problem could be so cool hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow sound like it was a really fun trip with your classmates! I've never had visit Camboriu. neither Foz of iguaçu, I really hope I get the chance tho! And celebrating you birthday in a holiday like this sound like the best thing ever to happened!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares